- A CD and beautifully illustrated songbook along with an access code to the online Family Music Zone where the current (and previous collections if you have taken classes) can be digitally downloaded.
- 45 minute weekly music class that includes parent education to help adults understand their child's musical development. This also includes tips and tricks on how to use music at home and in parenting.
- Access code to use in our "Hello Everybody" App so that you are able to play your music on any mobile device
- A "Growth Chart" to show how your child can group in the program and a quarterly newsletter e-newsletter
- Access to our "Hello Everybody" app so that our music can go anywhere with you.
Payment Plans: Payment plans are available and can be set through Sue Freese. Email her or call (860) 997-2306
Rhythm Kids: All Rhythm Kids will be required to have a djembe for each class. We will purchase one for you and it is added to your tuition. This is YOUR djembe to take home and keep. Returning Rhythm Kids families will be able to use their drum from previous semesters.
Makeup Classes: Little Hands in Harmony offers unlimited makes ups throughout the semester. Please check our schedule or use our makeup scheduler to schedule your make up classes. You can always ask Miss Sue or Miss Alicia for class options. You may also roll over 1 unused makeup to the following semester as long as you are enrolled in that semester.
Referral Discounts: If you refer a new family to be a part of our Little Hands in Harmony family, you will receive at $15 registration credit to use on the current or following semester. Please make sure that the family you are referring enter's your name in the "How did you hear about us" section at checkout.
Please note: Classes may be combined or split into two classes depending upon enrollment. Classes need to have at between 5-12 families to run.