- A CD and beautifully illustrated songbook along with an access code to the online Family Music Zone where the current (and previous collections if you have taken classes) can be digitally downloaded.
- Music Together® Online includes a minimum of 3 weekly Facebook Live music classes from our super-private Facebook Group.
- Classes include singing, dancing, instrument, and prop play as well as parent education to help adults understand their child's musical development. This also includes tips and tricks on how to use music at home and in parenting.
- Access to the Family Music Zone which is full of bonus material and online activities to further connect you with the musical experiences from class as well as a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together World Wide.
- A "Growth Chart" that shows how your child develops in all areas of musical learning in the program
- Access to our "Hello Everybody" app so that our music can go anywhere with you.
Music Together Online has Family Tuition per class (No Sibling tuition fees!). Please register all participating children in your household!
Payment Plans: Payment plans are available and can be set through Sue Freese. Email her or call (860) 997-2306
Rhythm Kids: All Rhythm Kids will be required to have a djembe for each class. We will purchase one for the cost is added to your tuition. This is YOUR djembe to take home and keep. Returning Rhythm Kids families will be able to use their drum from previous semesters.
Makeup Classes: Little Hands in Harmony offers unlimited makes ups throughout the semester. Please check our schedule or use our makeup scheduler to schedule your make up classes. You can always ask Miss Sue or Miss Alicia for class options. You may also roll over 1 unused makeup to the following semester as long as you are enrolled in that semester.
Referral Discounts: If you refer a new family to be a part of our Little Hands in Harmony family, you will receive a $15 registration credit to use on the current or following semester. Please make sure that the family you are referring enters your name in the "How did you hear about us" section at checkout.
Please note: Classes may be combined or split into two classes depending upon enrollment. Classes need to have between 5-12 families to run.