Little Hands in Harmony Teachers
Tuesday, 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
01/12/21 - 03/16/21 (10 weeks)
Rhythm Kids Online is the next musical step for your child with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Online guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
• make up their own drumming patterns;
• invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.);
• create movement ideas for songs;
• and even take a drum solo!
Rhythm Kids Online follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight. This class can bridge the gap between your current Music Together class and formal instrument lessons.
Online Classes include:
• Weekly Online classes
• Animal Collection Songbook and 1 CDs each semester
• Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Your first semester of Rhythm Kids Online tuition covers the cost of a good-quality, appropriately-sized djembe drum which your child will receive at their first class. Your child will bring their drum to class each week and keep it with them between classes for at-home play!
Check it out!